1. How we collect information
Mental Health Europe collects information about you when you:
- Visit our website
- Register for an event
- Sign-up to receive our newsletters
- Contact us about our activities or publications
- Express interest in learning more about Mental Health Europe
2. How we use your data
We will use your data to:
- Reply to enquiries you send to us
- Handle donations or other transactions that you initiate
- Where you have specifically agreed to this, send you communications by email relating to our work which we think may be of interest to you (i.e. updates about Mental Health Europe, our members’ activities or the European Union)
4. How we keep your information secure
Mental Health Europe is committed to keeping your information secure. We use secure data networks protected by firewall protection system which are in line with industry standards. Only staff who need your information to perform specific actions (i.e. sending updates about our work) have access to your personal information.
5. Do we share your information?
We only share your non-personal information collected by cookies on our website to provide anonymised tracking data to Google Analytics. This serves the purpose of enhancing your user experience of our website.
6. How you can access or update your personal information
You can access your personal information by contacting Mental Health Europe at email@example.com. If you contact details change, or if any of your information that we hold is inaccurate or outdated, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you wish to be completely removed from our databases you can send an email to email@example.com or simply use the unsubscribe button at the bottom of newsletter or notification emails you receive.
7. Third-Party Websites
In order to complete certain tasks and provide services to you (i.e. process your registration to an event) we may share your information with third party service providers. But we will only disclose personal information which is necessary to deliver the service. Under no circumstances will we disclose your information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.