Mental Health Europe (MHE) is seeking IT technical support to organise two online events.
A capacity building event will take place on 7 May from 10:00 – 16:30. In addition, MHE’s Annual General Assembly is to take place on 8 May from 10:00 – 13:30. The expected number of participants for both events is 60 – 70 people.
The following technical support is required:
- Registration of participants
- Voting facility (half a day): voters need to be identifiable, number of votes per person need to be managed and outcome of voting immediately available following the voting procedure
- Possibility to do group work in break-out rooms (1 day)
- Studio rental (half a day): for a small group
- Technical management during event.
Please send offers to MHE Acting Director Liuska Sanna at Liuska.sanna[at]mhe-sme[dot]org by the 15th of March 2021.